The Company -
They are a global Oil & Gas company that covers a vast number of areas in the Energy world. From fabrication to procurement to Renewables, Upstream production and sustainability.
The Role - (Hybrid flexible Working)
Provide technical support to offshore assets and onshore chemical plant. This will include chemical and process monitoring, troubleshooting, optimisation and improvements. Overall you will need to provide technical and operational advice on all process related requirements and assist with failure investigations, designs and analysis work scopes.
- Develop and maintain knowledge clients chemical plant processes.
- Act as focal point for onshore chemical engineering and offshore operations.
- Review plant operations data and designs to optimise and troubleshoot operations.
- Commnication with all engineering teams is crucial to success.
- Develop and maintain a strong awareness of the HSEC impacts of all process operations.
- Analyse and optimize chemical usage in the process systems
- Provide support in management of Production department owned contracts including generation of call offs and reviews of invoices.
- Engineering and execution of Management of Changes (MOC) activities for which s/he is the Responsible Engineer.
- monitoring and reporting on the performance of Safety Critical Element(s) for which s/he is System Custodian.
- Process modelling for Production Allocation.
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineer
- Chartered Chemical Engineer (C.Eng preferred with ICE)
- Experience in chemical engineering including process design, operational support or consultancy in oil & gas or related industry.
- Plant Operations experience beneficial.
- Must be capable of satisfying requirements for offshore working.
- Demonstrate high level of communication and relationship building
- Able to travel to site and willing to go offshore (Will be provided by company)
- Have the right to work in the UK