The Company - (Hybrid Working)
My client are always a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
As a Principal Process Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that process engineering services are delivered in compliance with Worley's, its customers', and relevant regulatory standards, while remaining within budget and meeting project timelines. This includes managing project requirements and related services such as progress reporting, checking procedures, and change management processes. You will also provide guidance during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities, including overseeing requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- Be the go to Electrical focal point for the project.
- Outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Client and its Customer's requirements.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Over 12 years experience as Process Engineer
- Chartered Status
- Industry relevant degree
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with large projects