The Company -
My client are always a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
To be part of the my clients Piping team and assist with all projects they are working on. The team provide a mixture of concept designs and FEED for both offshore and onshore projects. Positions consist of layout and material specification, stress analysis, materials and comprehensive analysis of piping designs. You will also be looking at drafting and calculation of bulk weights and quantities.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process. Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Maintain required technical quality of work.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Review, prepare, check and/or approve work output of discipline assigned personnel.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and subordinates.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Must have the right to work in the UK