My client is a prominent player in the marine industry, renowned for our innovative solutions and commitment to excellence. We are currently seeking a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team and help with varied projects and part part of this fantastic and interesting team.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be a major part of the engineering team, assisting with designing and developing mechanical systems for marine applications. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in helping the client with numerous projects and give you a real chance to get involved with the full life cycle or projects.
The Role -
- Provide strong knowledge and understanding of mechanical equipment, new technology and best practices.
- Contribute to the new designs and development of new innovative products.
- As part of your role you will be working with and discussing with multi disciplined engineering team.
- You must be able to provide technical reports and concepts for recommendations.
- Using your experience to follow standards and have input and make improvements when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have either a HND or 2 years experience within a mechanical position.
- Previous experience with solidworks or other related 3D modelling software's.
- Driven individual with a real eagerness to learn and get involved with projects.
- Must be able to get security clearance due to projects being defense related.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you have an interest in this role and wish to ask some questions around this position, please contact me on Jack.Brading@Faststream.com.