As a creative, resourceful and engaging marketing specialist you will help shape and market the value proposition globally, through developing marketing strategies to support the goal of delivering commercial success. Your understanding of business drivers, sustainability agendas and the broader economic landscape will allow you to feed these influences into clear marketing strategies.
As a Marketing and Communications Director in the M&O industry, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute comprehensive marketing solutions that bridge the gap between product development and client needs. As a leader, with international business experience, you will play a critical role in promoting the products and services, building brand awareness, and fostering strong client relationships.
This role requires a deep understanding of marketing and communication strategies, excellent communication skills and resource management, and a creative approach to continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- International business experience, with the ability to operate in different global markets
- Proven experience in leading a marketing and communications function within a technically-led organisation
- Familiarity with maritime industry would be a bonus but not essential
- Ability to learn quickly about maritime trends and regulations - essential
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and analytics platforms
- Innovative thinker with strong project management
- Client-focused, team-orientated approach to work, including experience managing a team
- Fluent in English; additional languages a plus
- Ability to influence and make a global impact
- Market-leading salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Family health insurance
- Company car
- Relocation support