This is an office-based role, and you must have the right to live and work in France to progress through the selection process. No sponsorship is offered as part of the package.
The Compliance & DPA role is responsible for implementing and monitoring the Company's maritime safety and compliance related procedures and standards as defined by the Management Agreement. In addition, you will be expected to provide training and guidance to the Compliance team and to ensure maritime compliance contractual deliverables are always met.
- Oversee quality control of shipboard and shoreside standards
- Monitor and review internal processes
- Act as Company DPA and CSO
- Monitor the safety and pollution prevention aspects of the operation of each vessel to ensure adequate resources and shore-based support are applied
- Ensure Ship Security Assessments are undertaken, and Ship Security Plans are maintained in compliance with the requirements of the ISPS code.
- Provide a link between the Company and managed crew
- ISM/ISPS Internal Auditor
- Identify and facilitate team training requirements and areas for improvement
- Act as a liaison between the Florida office and the Monaco office during Emergency response training drills and live incidents
- Assist with resource related administration for the Maritime Compliance Team
- Contribute to periodic management review of SMS
- Minimum 5 years onboard or shore-based experience in a compliance or quality assurance role
- Qualified ISM & ISPS Auditor
- Fluency in English both written and spoken at a high professional level
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Ability to prioritize and complete time sensitive tasks
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Flexibility to travel frequently
- Experience working in a Yacht Management Company in a similar role.
Salary package on offer is €48,000 - €80,000 Gross per annum, Dependent on Experience (D.O.E.)
Candidates must have the existing legal status to live and work in France.
Please do not apply unless you have the right to work in Monaco - No sponsorship will be offered as part of this position.
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com.