Do you possess exceptional communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and grow your skill set?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
You will play a pivotal role in a well-established organization. Seeking an individual who is dedicated to the maritime sector and possesses a strong interest in insurance. This position is based in London and offers a hybrid working arrangement, allowing you to work in the office for three days a week and from home for two days.
- Manage and oversee marine underwriting and claims operations ensuring the highest level of service and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals to underwrite marine insurance policies and efficiently process claims
- Utilize your passion for the maritime industry to provide expert guidance and support to clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Genuine passion for the maritime and insurance sectors
- A desire to advance your skills and career within the industry
- Exceptional ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience within the Marine and Transportation sector
- Proficiency in a second language is advantageous
- 26 days of annual leave
- A 35-hour working week for an excellent work-life balance
- A generous pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance for added security
- Private medical scheme and dental cover
- Access to our cycle to work scheme
- Subsidized gym membership and on-site restaurant facilities
- Save as you earn scheme for financial planning
- And more!
If you are an experienced expert in the Maritime Insurance Sector and are eager to embrace this compelling role as a Manager in Underwriting and Claims, we strongly encourage you to submit your application!