The Company -
They cover a vast number of areas in the Energy world. From fabrication to procurement to Renewables and Upstream production. They are increasing growth in the company and looking to hire and enhance their teams with the best candidates on the market.
The Role -
To maintain the plant and equipment in various areas of the facility. To provide planning support to the department and using your engineering experetise to make sure all work can be produced and manage current demands and future demands from internal and external customers.
- Ensure the Co-ordination of plant activities for summer shutdown by collaborating with production and engineering teams to produce and track progress of the shutdown plans.
- Support the planning administrator for weekly Maintenance Schedules during periods of absence
- Within the role, you will be responsible for the processing and managing of SAP Systems as directed and controlled by the Planning Process
- Generation of summer outage plans, co-ordination of structured meetings, schedule reviews, collection of info from Engineering and Maintenance Department and production department
- Supporting the Engineering and Maintenance Department to develop / define the technical activities and time schedules in conjunction where appropriate with external companies, maintenance specialist and plant technicians
- Assist in the liaison between process and engineering to ensure maximum utilisation of resources for optimum equipment availability
- Should have an HNC/HND in the engineering discipline
- Have experience in a similar position
- Be able to look at opportunities and provide improvements and input
- Experience using CMMS (SAP) for PM modules - Notifications and work orders management - Purchase Requisition - Purchase orders - PM's
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- A good communicator
- Sound understanding and proactive approach to HSE requirements
- Able to work in the UK