They support every stage of a project’s lifecycle from concept selection to decommissioning. They are currently looking for experienced Naval Architects who will report to the Naval Architecture Lead and ensure the highest calibre of technical and commercial delivery. This candidate will ideally sit in their busy Ipswich office but they are also open to someone joining their London team instead.
- Perform Design and Analysis of floating and fixed offshore structures including CALM Buoys, FPSO vessels and consultancy work,
- Perform Analysis of offshore structures using hydrodynamic analysis, mooring analysis, stability analysis, structural assessments.
- Work with the following software tools- Ansys, Ariane, Hydrostar, Orcaflex, GHS, Python.
- Minimum degreee qualification in Naval Architecture.
- At least 1yr practical experience in the Design and Analysis of floating and fixed offshore structures, ideally including one or some of the following: Mooring Systems, Buoys, FPSOs.
- Use of AutoCAD 2D & 3D, or similar software.
- Experience in using at least one of the following software- Orcaflex, Hydrostar, ANSYS, Ariane.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- A mature approach - work autonomously
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Self-motivated / Use initiative
The opportunity to join a fast-paced, busy and growing consultancy with market competitive salaries.