- Serve as the primary point of contact for itinerary-related matters within the Marine & Port Operations team.
- Plan itineraries in compliance with international law, local regulations, company standing orders, and obtain necessary approvals.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of ports, including risk assessments for each vessel class.
- Oversee the database of port costs and ensure timely payment of associated invoices.
- Liaise with the Port Operation Team to maintain a database of vessel fuel efficiency.
- Act as the go-to person for itinerary coordination, fuel calculations, and port operations.
- Education in Nautical Science, Economics, Tourism, or a related field.
- Seagoing experience aboard cruise vessels is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of navigation, voyage planning, and cruise operations.
- Familiarity with port cost disbursement process and ability to calculate voyage operating costs.
- Proficient in dealing with maritime legislative issues.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and present ideas effectively in English.
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of delivering excellent results independently.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
You must have a right to live and work in the EU to be eligible for this position.