Our client, an international classification society, providing certification and advisory services across the Maritime world is looking to recruit a Human Resources Generalist to join their team, based either in Houston, TX or Miami, Florida.
This role will support the Human Resources for the North America cluster supporting the HR functions for teams of engineers, project managers, inspectors, surveyors, and business support personnel for North America.
As a HR Generalist, the candidate will work with US staff as well as colleagues in Canada to ensure human resources activities are successfully achieved.
Successful candidates will have :
- Minimum education level: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field; a lower level of qualification is acceptable if there is a considerable amount of work experience and/or professional skills;
- 5+ years of human resources experience.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and HR/recruitment software.
- Excellent knowledge of US and Canadian labor law is a plus.
- Ability to manage and negotiate as a problem solver.
- Experience in working within a multinational environment.
- People-oriented and customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion.