The Hotel General Manager is the Head of the Hotel Department with overall responsibility for; Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Customer Services, On Board Revenue, Entertainment and all associated Support Services. The Hotel General Manager will operate within all Financial, Legal, Safety, Hygiene and HR policies and procedures. The Hotel General Manager is a member of the ship’s Senior Manager Team (SMT). The Hotel General Manager will drive the onboard revenue generation and control costs ensuring set targets are achieved and exceeded and have overall accountability for the delivery of exceptional customer service to passengers in all areas of responsibility.
The Hotel General Manager is accountable for the strategic leadership across the ship teams that will facilitate the delivery of a defined Hotel customer experience, whilst meeting budgeted profitability targets and passenger satisfaction levels.
The Hotel General Manager is also required to work collaboratively with the shipboard teams and other shore side colleagues in supporting and driving company and operational strategy, a safety culture, managing change and associated leadership development.
The role of Hotel General Manager at P&O Cruises comes with an excellent benefits package, including:
- A contract pattern of 12 weeks on, 12 weeks off
- 30 days paid annual leave
- A bonus of up to 10% of the basic salary
- Equity award
- Enrolment onto a UK pension plan or Shipboard retirement plan
- Annual travel allowance
- Executive Healthcare Scheme - private medical insurance
- Executive Healthcare Scheme - private dental insurance
- Life Assurance two times basic salary
- Accommodation in a single cabin
- Food provided free of charge
- Laundry allowance in accordance with onboard policy
- Insurance of personal effects
To find out more please email your CV to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8834