The client offers opportunities for experienced Hotel Directors who specialise in larger volume hotel management as well as more hands-on ultra luxury hotel management specialists to join a corporation focused on delivering the highest level of operation and guest service excellence.
The Hotel Director is a senior management role that requires a deep commitment to delivering outstanding guest experiences while effectively managing the diverse hotel department on a cruise ship. This role plays a crucial part in the overall success and reputation of the cruise line.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the hotel department staff, including department heads and supervisors.
- Foster a positive and motivated team environment, promoting open communication and collaboration.
- Develop and implement departmental goals and objectives, ensuring alignment with the cruise line's overall mission and vision, across all Hotel functions onboard.
- Guest Service
- Responsible for Developing and managing the hotel departments annual budget ensuring efficient use of resources and monitoring financial performance issuing cost saving measures where necessary.
- Ensure that the department complies with all relevant safety regulations according to MLC.
- Identify training needs and provide ongoing training and development opportunities, encourage and support career growth and progression within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality, or relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience in hotel management, within the cruise industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of international safety and hygiene regulations including HACCP and USPH
- Competitive salary package
- 17:8 weeks rotation
- Excellent benefits inc. performance based bonus
Please apply if you meet the above criteria and are interested in hearing more.