The main objectives of the Fleet Manager position are to provide support and an efficient and proactive Fleet Management service to the Owners, Owners representatives and Captains.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Supervise and support management of a fleet of yachts
- Oversee compliance management and crew management.
- Oversee and implement processes and procedures
- Oversee certifications, class and insurance
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with suppliers and negotiations
- Organising dry dockings
- Regular global travel to conduct yacht visits
- 10 years experience in the yachting or similar industry, on-board in a senior position or shore-based.
- Willingness and ability to look after Owners interests
- Strong knowledge of relevant Flag State - specific Policies and Guidance affecting Yacht Operations.
- Up to date knowledge of maritime legislation including marine insurance
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good commercial knowledge and negotiating ability
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Knowledge of class regulations
- ISM/ISPS auditor experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Well presented
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and Computer Literacy
Generous salary, flexible working options and other benefits.
All applicants must have existing Right to Work in Europe and reside in or be willing to relocate to Germany.
If you are interested please apply or send a CV to Joeleen.Rowe@faststream.com