Our client provides offshore support vessels and integrated services to the oil and gas industry
- Provide strategic business advice in developing the company’s long-term and short-term financial strategy.
- Lead, direct and manage the finance and accounting team towards the company’s direction.
- Provide strategic recommendations actions to the CEO and top management team.
- Review the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and preparation of all financial reporting.
- Establish professional relationships with senior management, external business partners and stakeholders.
- Communicate the company’s financial and business information to investor community.
- Compliance with the SGX listing and continuing obligations
- Monitor, enhance and improve the internal controls procedures in the finance team and other relevant departments to improve productivity.
- Ensure the company is compliance with regulations including the filing of their financial and tax statements.
- Lead effective communication to engage stakeholders for matters arising from risk, controls, and compliance.
- Lead the company to develop strategic priorities, culture, and governance.
- Provide executive support to the Board of Directors with financial and non-financial information.
- Liaise with auditors, tax authorities, human resources, bankers, and corporate secretaries on all matters.
- Review all the company’s Financial and Consolidated Reports.
Should you wish to discuss this interesting position in more detail, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Low (EA Reg no: R1659869)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA Licence no: 09C3403