Our client requires an industry experienced Field Services Coordinator to join their growing operation based in Houston.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the safe, timely and quality delivery of field repairs and services in support of 2-Stroke, 4-Stroke and heavy equipment repairs and reconditioning.
The individual will Manage the quality control measures, manage document control and Service archives in smart Sheets, ensure all safety procedures and policies are being followed all the while insuring to foster Teamwork and Customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate availability of manpower with the Workshop Coordinator for delivery of all work scopes based on available timelines.
- Manage the job services schedule, manpower, workflow and prioritize the execution of Field Services.
- Primary communication is written and spoken directly with customers, agents and vessel agents and owners to develop service opportunities.
- Provided requested quotations, create and assemble quotations directly, define required spare parts lists,
- Provide resource planning, schedule required manpower and manage service coverage during employee vacation requests,
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications and skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required. A.S or B.S. degree in Diesel, Electronics, Welding & Fabrication or Mechanical Engineering disciplines preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in technical engine or power transmission services or other oil and gas experience may qualify in leu of degree.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, TWIC card and Passport.
- Willingness to travel more than 70% of the time throughout the year and adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines.
- Able to follow QMS, HSE policies and procedures and instruct others in the requirements.
- Have excellent customer relations skills, ability to keep customer and office informed of job progress and challenges.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion.