Do you want to work on the cutting edge of the subsea energy industry?
Do you want to be part of a team that is developing and delivering innovative SURF and New Energy solutions?
Faststream are working with a major subsea energy business to add a Field Development Manager to their team based hybrid out of Aberdeen. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating study activity throughout the early development stages of SURF & New Energy systems and solutions.
The client are open to applications from candidates looking for both staff or contract roles.
- Manage and coordinate study activity for SURF & New Energy systems and solutions from Concept, Feasibility Studies, Pre-Feed, and FEED.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Contribute to the clients development in Energy Transition areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Strong experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of SURF & New Energy systems and solutions.