- Perform installation, maintenance, repair and replacement of marine electrical (AC/DC) and electronics systems for onboard vessel and power plants.
- Troubleshoot problems for customers, provide recommendations for problem resolution: provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement and installation according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendations.
- Identifies parts that need to be replaced and places orders for parts or repair services as necessary for themselves.
- Main Engine Electronic Governor System
- Main Engine Bridge Maneuvering System
- Pneumatic Control System
- Main Engine Telegraph System