- Liaise with Project Engineers to gather project installation requirements and designs
- Provide technical support to engineers where required to extract pertinent information from technical and engineering drawings from COMPANY / Client / Subcontractors
- Reviewing and interpreting engineering designs, specifications, and project plans to develop accurate technical drawings.
- Create detailed drawings and plans with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign installation aids to improve functionality
- Create document control process when producing sketches / drawings
- Prepare and create installation story boards required for installation procedures
- Prepare all deck plans for various key installation vessels in various modes expected throughout offshore campaign.
- Collaborating with engineers and other technical professionals to ensure that drawings accurately represent the design and construction specifications of offshore projects.
- Preparing and reviewing drawings to ensure that they are compliant with applicable regulations and standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation of drawings and project plans.
- A degree or certificate in drafting or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years relevant drafting experience in Oil & Gas industry, particularly drafting for Project T&I Operations
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or similar software.
- Familiarity with 3D modelling tools such as Navisworks / MicroStation is an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willing to take trips down to installation vessels to verify actual on-site dimensions
- Familiarity with offshore design and construction standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
EA Reg no: 23114869
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403