Do you want your next role to be with an innovative software solutions and services provider to the Cruise industry with a 70% market share? Do you want to work on some amazing projects with some of the biggest Cruise names in the industry? And would you be excited about working for part of a growing global organization who put people development at the heart of everything they do? If this sounds like you then read on…
The development of strong and intimate relationships with customers is crucial in order to ensure that the support delivered is derived as adding value to the customer and driving excellent customer service/satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the first tier technical support via support desk (internet), email and phone to customers;
- Ensuring support requests have been correctly logged into the help desk system and answered in accordance with company procedures.
- Utilizing skills and knowledge to find resolution(s) to customer Incidents as efficiently/timely as possible;
- Tracks progress of support requests to ensure compliance with SLA’s and make sure users and other interested parties are kept informed. Takes corrective action to avoid or minimize delays;
- Identify customer needs and provide advice/guidance to Customers in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in application customer support
- Someone who is customer centric and strives to delivery excellent customer service is essential
- Knowledge of Marine ERP/PMS solutions
- Desirable to have previous knowledge or experience within the Cruise industry and/or maritime business processes
- Be able to demonstrate a general understanding of architecture and infrastructure for customer software as well as any peripheral products
- Knowledge of Relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
You must be eligible to work and live in the USA to apply for this role.
Please contact me directly for a confidential discussion.