As a Crewing Officer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that vessels are fully staffed with qualified and competent crew members. To be considered for this role, you must have at least one year of experience in crewing, as well as strong organizational and communication skills.
You should also be proficient in English and have a solid understanding of maritime regulations. If you're a proactive and dynamic individual with a passion for the cruise industry, then this could be a great next role for you.
- Coordinate crew changes and ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of crew certification and documentation
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and crew members to ensure that vacancies are filled promptly
- Conduct interviews and select suitable candidates
- Ensure that crew members are properly trained and comply with company policies and regulations
- At least 1 year of experience in crewing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of maritime regulations and conventions
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join the team.