The company is experiencing a significant growth phase. As a result, they have an opportunity for a Compliance Manager based in their Antibes office.
Your role is essential to the business and your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing and responding to the yachts’ Safety Committee Meeting Minutes monthly.
- Formatting and issuing of yacht manuals after DPA review and approval.
- Collating and summarising regulatory information received from various sources for distribution to the Fleet as Fleet Notices.
- Liaising with vessels to organise internal and external audits and surveys.
- Reporting of incidents to Class and Flag as instructed by DPA and follow-up.
- Organising office drills and ship-shore exercises
- HRclick app support and training for office staff and crew.
- Other tasks/ projects as instructed and required.
- Admin support for ISM only yachts.
- If appropriately experienced and qualified, carrying out internal audits.
- Strong knowledge of ISM, ideally either through experience as an Officer on board, or as a Yacht Manager
- An excellent communicator at all levels with strong relationship building skills
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A high degree of written and spoken English
- Organised, ability to prioritise, flexible, attentive to details
- Proficient in Word and Excel, and “tech-savvy”
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and take initiative where necessary
- Possess personal travel experience and be willing to travel
- Bilingual (English/French) beneficial, but not required
- Experience working as a Yacht Manager or Compliance Manager for a Yacht Management or Shipping Company
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com. If you have not been contacted within 10 days of making your application, please understand that you have not been successful this time and we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.