As a Commissioning & Service Engineer your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out commissioning, repairs and warranty work on the electrical systems with include electrical power generation, power distribution & electrical shore connection systems,
- Carrying out system tests on equipment on site.
- Ensuring that all required testing is completed on installations and any necessary adjustments are made.
- Supervision of sea trials and training of ship's crews.
- Complete handover of equipment systems to ship owners, shipyard and classification societies.
- Complete service reports including any feedback on technical changes to the involved departments.
- Support and guidance of remote commissioning for other departments of the group.
- Must hold a Master's or Bachelors degree in a relevant area (Electrical Engineering or Ships Operational Technology) or equivalent.
- Have professional experience in the fields of power generation plants, control and converter technology, and medium-voltage systems.
- Have a good knowledge in the field of customer service and ship operation.
- Must be able to work in a structured way with a hands-on attitude
- Strong proficiency in the English language both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel frequently around the world.
- Must have the right to live and work in Germany without restriction.
This role offers some fantastic benefits including a Christmas bonus, transportation tickets and a discount on gym memberships. They also have a structured development plan to help progress your career with them.