The Charter Management Assistant is responsible for a large variety of administrative tasks including:
- Working closely with internal departments such as Accounts & Marketing
- Assist with bank transfers, VAT payments and processing
- CMS system entry – maintaining all records
- Taking minutes at departmental meetings
- Assisting in the creation of weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Updating information on the website
- Assisting with all client/general correspondence and enquiries
- Management of client and yacht files
- Assisting with charter show arrangements
- Sharing in general office duties and covering reception
- Assisting with travel plans as required ( hotels, flights and transfers )
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- A high degree of computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- Fluency in English both written and spoken at a high professional level
- Ability to prioritise and complete time sensitive tasks
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Competent with numeracy
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Experience working on yachts, in a Yacht Management Company or the Maritime Industry.
- A basic knowledge of any additional languages such as Spanish, French or Italian
- An interest in marketing and creative design
Candidates must have the existing legal status to live and work in the USA.
No sponsorship will be offered as part of this position. Applicants must be a US National or hold a Green card, no exceptions will be considered.
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com.