- Occupied with qualified, certificated and medically fit cadets in accordance with national - international requirements
- Planned effectively in order to encompass all aspects of cadet onboard training and client requirements,
- Adequately and competently planned within a prescribed budget in accordance with the applicable ship management / crew management agreements
• Knowledge of terminal operation, vessel characteristics, stowage and stability
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizing skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Strong customer service mindset
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships across all organizational levels.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.