Position: Bunker Broker
Location: Houston, London, Dubai, Hamburg (office-based) or remote
About the Company: Our client is an independent and forward-thinking boutique bunker brokerage firm. With their extensive expertise and vast network of industry connections, they are at the forefront of the bunkering sector, providing unparalleled services to clients worldwide.
Role Overview: As a Bunker Broker, you will have the autonomy to drive your own success. Your primary responsibility will be to attract new business, expand the client portfolio, and maintain existing relationships. From the initial bunker procurement process to post-fixture follow-up, you will be involved in the entire cycle. Keeping abreast of port and price information, you will foster relationships with physical suppliers globally, ensuring a seamless and efficient service for clients.
- Attract new business and expand the client portfolio
- Manage the bunker procurement process from start to finish
- Follow up on post-fixture activities
- Stay updated on port and price information
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with physical suppliers worldwide
- 2-3 years (or more) of experience in bunker broking or trading
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to forge new relationships with customers and suppliers
- Proactive and hands-on approach with a drive for business growth
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service
If you wish to find out more about the role, send an e-mail to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.