- Managing and controlling fleet assets, ensuring high standards of maintenance and repair are followed at all times.
- Communication and coordination with Ship Managers for safe, efficient and reliable operation of vessels.
- Provide technical guidance and support to ensure full technical readiness.
- Ensure the vessels are operating in accordance with commercial requirements and work closely with Classification Societies and Flag to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Establish and drive fleet condition monitoring, using results to drive improvements and best practices
- Maintain and develop technical documents and materials for supporting commercial teams.
- Work closely with ship managers to ensure planned maintenance is in accordance with Manufacturer’s recommendations
- Technical follow up of defects and guarantee claims, working with shipbuilder to apply corrective actions.
- Collaborate with shipyards, makers and other third parties to drive efficiencies in operating expenses.
- Manage and support planning for scheduled drydocks, modifications and unscheduled repairs.
- Perform vessel inspections and produce vessel condition reports.
- Monitor and report fleet KPI’s.
- Participate and support project work within the other commercial and operational functions
- Be familiar with the System structure and content, and have knowledge regarding requirements, responsibilities, processes (working methods) and other system information applicable to the position.
Relevant marine engineering experience or degree
In depth knowledge of LNG and cargo handling systems
Preferred candidate will have experience in ship management/ or technical management