Application Engineer -EIC
You will be involved in a wide range of other activities, including supporting the simplification of structural integration at ship, supporting the established relationships with fabricators of our structural components and assisting with shipyard queries during the ARU installation at ship. The role involves close work with the other engineering disciplines in both China and the UK.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager - China, this role is to provide marine EC&I subject support to the Silverstream Technologies business in the context of developing and maintaining the core control and automation solutions that will be applied in Retrofit and Newbuild Projects.
- Develop and present technical arguments effectively and influence others accordingly
- Balance conflicting priorities and manage workload effectively
- Attendance at supplier, partner and customer sites for meetings, inspection etc.
- Attendance at shipyards including of installation activities
- Higher Degree in relevant discipline area OR equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 3 years working in the relevant discipline in the marine industry
- A clear and demonstratable understanding of relevant Classification Society rules
- A clear and demonstratable understanding of relevant manufacturing processes such that cost analysis and reduction is always a core consideration
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD and/or relevant software packages
Andy Low (EA Reg no: R1659869)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA Licence no: 09C3403