As an accountant in a leading chinese commodity trading house, you will play a key role in ensuring the financial health of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to handle market-to-parked accounting duties such as GST, WHT, and tax filling
- Involved in daily analysis of trade follows, transactions, and P&L forecasts
- Provides support in corporate tax matters such as corporate tax income and transfer pricing
Open to Fresh graduate with Degree in Accountancy or relevant
- If not, min 2 years of experience in any commodities trading house
- Must have knowledge of full set of accounting, incoterms, and SAP