Lloyds Register is more than a corporate entity reporting directly to shareholders; the organisation is wholly owned by the Lloyd's Register Foundation, a global charity that saves lives by investing in public safety research and funding global projects and charities whilst shaping the industry's future through the development of innovative technology for the next generation of assets.
There has never been a better time to join LR as they have recently embarked on a journey of rapid transformation and growth following the divestment of their Business Assurance and Inspection Services divisions.
Faststream are delighted to have been selected to enter into a global talent partnership with LR to support their rapid growth and transformation by delivering talented individuals who are ready to embark upon career defining journeys.
Lloyd's Register passionate about our customers, and the experiences they offer them throughout the full customer lifecycle. They believe that their customers’ experience across their lifecycle with LR will drive differentiation, value and ultimately growth in our markets. Therefore, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Account and Customer Success Marketing Manager to join the team and develop LR's ABM and customer success marketing approach.
As the Account-Based Marketing Manager you will create, develop and execute Lloyd's Register's ABM program. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, design, research & insight, product, product marketing, business enablement, sales and client services to deliver brilliant, differentiated results-driven marketing campaigns and initiatives. You will manage all of LR's ABM operations and relentlessly test the ABM campaigns to find the best ways to deliver highly qualified leads to our Strategic Key Account & Sales teams.
The perfect candidate will be:
- An account-based marketing pro with a strong track record of designing, planning, building, and managing large-scale global ABM campaigns.
- Commercially driven: Identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention. You will have a proven track record in driving revenue.
- Adept at identifying customer success stories including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.
- A self-motivated individual who is comfortable working independently when required.
- An ABM who understands the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
- A personable, outgoing marketer, an effective communicator who acts as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organisation.