This is an office-based role, and you must have the right to live and work in France/Monaco to progress through the selection process. No sponsorship is offered as part of the package.
The main objectives of the Yacht Manager is to provide support and an efficient and proactive management service to the Owners, Owners representatives and Captains for their assigned vessels.
Key responsibilities of the role are varied and can include the preparation of annual budgets, working closely with the Captains and Engineers in ensuring the yachts maintenance is managed, organizing annual dry dockings, monitoring the yachts certification, budgeting, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards. You will also enjoy regular travel to the yachts to conduct inspections and visits.
Candidate minimum requirements:
- Experience in management of large yachts
- Experience in the Maritime industry including considerable experience as Captain / Chief Officer
- Up to date knowledge of ISM/ISPS
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Knowledge of class regulations
- Willingness and ability to look after Owners interests
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Well presented
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and Computer Literacy
- Strong attention to detail, report writing
- Willing and able to travel frequently at immediate notice
- Eligible to live and work in Monaco
- ISM Lead Auditor, Designated Person Ashore, Company Security Officer Qualification
- Fluency in another language
- Up to date knowledge of maritime legislation including marine insurance
- Project Management experience in the Superyacht sector (refits, new builds, dry docks)