This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to commence or progress their Maritime career – Commercial / Navy or Superyacht Deck experience would be an advantage however possessing a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to increase your knowledge on a daily basis is a must.
As Yacht Manager you will enjoy a varied role. Key responsibilities of the role include managing projects and refits, monitoring the yachts certification, budgeting, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements and planning Dry Dockings. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards. You will also enjoy regular travel to the yachts to conduct audits, inspections and visits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, responsive and proactive
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and Computer Literacy
- ISM Auditing experience - qualification
- Up to date maritime legislation knowledge
- Experience sailing as a deck officer in the Superyacht sector
Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the UK. To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com