This is an office-based role, and you must have the right to live and work in the USA, ONLY applicants that possess either a valid Green Card or a US Passport will progress through the selection process. No sponsorship is offered as part of the package.
All candidates must live in or be within in a commutable distance to and from Miami.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual, perhaps you have worked at sea, or worked previously as a PA or even worked for a Yacht Management Company.
This role offers excellent career progression with the possibility to become Yacht Management Associate within 2 years.
The Yacht Management Assistant is responsible for assisting for providing administrative support to the Yacht Management department and assist one or more Yacht Managers in their daily duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- A high degree of computer literacy, specifically with MS Office - to intermediate level
- Ability to work independently and take initiative where necessary
- An excellent communicator at all levels with strong relationship building skills
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A good sense of humour
- A high degree of written and spoken English
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working on yachts or for a Yacht Management or Shipping Company
- Experience in a PA or admin role
- Seagoing experience in any capacity
- Basic knowledge of marine legislation
- Fluent in another language