You will be responsible for a large variety of administrative tasks from:
- Working closely with other members of the team, assisting the Yacht Manager to compile client-focused reports providing economic analysis of each vessel and exploring areas for improvements that could lead to potential cost savings and improved efficiencies across the fleet.
- Funding/Payments - Continual monitoring of funds position and constant liaison with the Yacht Manager, Fleet Superintendent and owning company.
- Working with Yacht Manager and, in some cases, the Captain, Technical/Project Manager, Fleet Superintendent and the Owning Company, approve and prioritize payments according to funds available and current requirements.
- Provide information as required to enable the Yacht Manager(s) to establish, monitor and analyze monthly budgets, communicate/ anticipate expenditure, purchasing and spending thresholds, approve invoices, advise on monthly funding requests.
- Working with the Yacht Manager and other parties eg Captains, Pursers, Crew Manager, Training & Development Manager, Technical/Project Managers prepare the budget for the year ahead.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- A high degree of computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and QuickBooks, Voly Software.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative where necessary
- An excellent communicator at all levels with strong relationship building skills
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A high degree of written and spoken English
- Experience working in an Accounts team or for a Yacht Management or Shipping Company
- Superyacht Purser background
Please do not apply - if you do not have a US Passport or Green card.
The salary is competitive and dependant on experience.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company, with the view to developing skills and obtaining the necessary experience to advance their career.
You will be required to reside within a commuter distance from the Fort Lauderdale office. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the USA. No sponsorship will be offered as part of this position.