You will be required to reside within a commuter distance from the Zadar, Croatia office. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in Europe. No sponsorship will be offered as part of this position.
You will responsible for a large variety of tasks from:
- Supporting the Yacht Accounts Manager with finance tasks for a fleet of yachts
- Preparing reports and budgets
- Ensuring accounts are up to date
- Liaising with Captain, Owners and Yacht Managers
- Anti-fraud management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- A high degree of computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and QuickBooks/Voly software.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative where necessary
- An excellent communicator at all levels with strong relationship building skills
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A high degree of written and spoken English
- Experience working in an Accounts team or for a Maritime company
- Superyacht Purser background
- A Qualification in Accounting
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company, with the view to developing skills and obtaining the necessary experience to advance their career.
If you are interested please apply here or contact Joeleen.Rowe@faststream.com