They are now searching for a dedicated Vice President to focus on their large European client base. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and ensuring the execution of marine systems sales strategy and achieving the targets for products, systems and services in a profitable way. The role will further be responsible for leading, developing and coaching the Sales organization and to build the team with focus on new market areas and customers.
This an phenomenal opportunity for an individual who is passionate about sales to join a market leading company, who provide innovative technologies and services that help customers decarbonise their fleets.
- Ensure a motivated, dedicated, and skilled Sales Team that is properly organised and staffed.
- Coach, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates, drive and ensure knowledge sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Create, plan, and implement the local sales strategy focusing on the new market areas and customers.
- Establish sales targets and ensures sales achievement through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Identify opportunities with existing and potential new customers within defined product offerings within marine systems sales segments.
- Support the development of strong relationships with new customers. Build and maintain a strong relationship with key decision-makers.
- Identify and manage potential risks, including technical requirements, relating to contract agreements across customers/channels. Monitor client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Participate in contract- and risk reviews.
- Have full ownership of the sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field
- Result-oriented and someone who likes to take responsibility and ownership.
- Strong network amongst European maritime community
- Experience leading teams located around the world
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Fluency in English is a requirement