We are looking for a UK Service Manager that will lead and improve the technical service throughout the UK.
As a UK Service Manager your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Directing resources, ensuring service delivery is done in the most effective and efficient way.
- Maximise company income by ensuring the best use of the engineering team.
- Support the sales managers by delivering on customer expectations on contracts that have been won.
- Lead the recruitment activity, maintaining the staffing levels with the service team.
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers, providing service solutions to clients.
- Working within the budgets that are given.
- Support with written contributions for bids and tenders.
- Identifying opportunities to expand the service revenue.
- Manage the company's radio survey capability.
- A Degree or Higher-level qualification in a technical discipline, or experience at a Ships Superintendent or similar level, or experience from an equivalent industry, is essential.
- A good knowledge of the technology on board ships, preferably on the ship's electronic navigation systems.
- A proven track record in line management of a distributed workforce.
- Proven successful experience in Leadership, change management and driving a business forward.
- Experienced in customer service, sales or any relatable role that customer contact was essential for success.
- Experience in a dynamic service industry.
- Competent in project management, planning and organisation.
- Must be flexible and willing to travel when required.
- Must be based in the UK with full working rights.