A leading Japanese commodity trading house with expertise in crude oil and petroleum products trading is currently seeking an experienced Trader or Junior Trader to join their team.
- Devise and execute hedging plans to manage price risk exposure.
- Identify trading opportunities and execute transactions of physical cargoes within credit and exposure limits with registered counterparties.
- Structure new trading schemes independently within the company policy.
- Work closely with operations to manage trading/operation matters (including shipping).
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential counterparties.
- Monitor market conditions and keep up-to-date with industry news and trends.
- Provide regular reports to management on trading activities, including profit and loss, risk exposure, and market trends.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations, including those related to commodities trading.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Min 2 years of experience in crude oil and petroleum products trading.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and trading strategies.
- Experience in devising and executing hedging plans to manage price risk exposure.
- Proven track record in local crude oil market.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.