In this role, you will be responsible for the technical management of the company’s vessels, supporting the Technical Manager. You will prepare docking specifications, budgets and reports, supervise dockings, overhauls and repair, support the Technical and Marine Manager to plan maintenance schedules and provide technical advice to other department across the business, amongst various other duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Chief Engineer Unlimited Certificate of Competency / 2nd Engineer Ticket minimum
- Shore based experience in a similar ship management role
- Experience in ship building / ship repair
- Knowledge of diesel engines and propulsion systems
- Knowledge is ISM code
- Strong IT and Excel skills