- Ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of vessels.
- Plan and coordinate vessel maintenance, repairs, and dry-dockings.
- Manage vessel budgets and control maintenance expenses.
- Ensure that all vessels comply with class and statutory requirements.
- Work closely with vessel crews and ensure that all safety, environmental, and quality procedures are followed.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies to optimize vessel performance.
- Conduct regular vessel inspections and audits to identify potential problems and areas for improvement.
- Monitor vessel performance and provide technical support to vessel crews as required.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or equivalent in Marine Engineering/ Navigation
- Hold MEO Class 1 Certificate of competency or Certificate of Competency II/2 (for Master/Chief Officer) or Certificate of Competency III/2 (for Chief Engineer/Second Engineer) under STCW Code
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience as Chief Engineer/Second Engineer or Master/Chief Officer on Dry/Tanker/Gas in the relevant type of vessel being recruited
EA Reg no: 23114869
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403