Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years - The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel's hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced - dramatically improving a vessel's fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The Talent Development Manager is a new position, driven by current and future headcount growth, and the increasing importance placed on talent within Silverstream. The role will be accountable for the creation, development and application of a comprehensive talent management strategy and processes to support the entire employee lifecycle.
- Learning & Development: identifying personal and technical learning needs and developing learning solutions.
- Talent Management: developing a talent management strategy.
- Performance Management: ownership of company goal setting, performance management and annual review processes. Coaching of line managers in driving a performance-based culture.
- Leadership Development: defining and embedding a Silverstream leadership and competency framework.
- Line Manager Development: development of line manager capability for emerging, new, and experienced line managers.
- Employee Engagement: consultative and data-driven approach to driving employee engagement and optimising talent development strategies.
- Early Careers Development: develop programmes to support a pipeline of graduate hires including continuous professional development and certifications such as chartership.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: in partnership with the CPO and senior management, lead the development and delivery of a DEI strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Human Resource, Psychology, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources in a Talent Development related role.
- Experience of optimising and improving working established talent development practices.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the organisation.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills.
- Comfortable working with and building relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Mentor and coach employees to support their professional growth.
- Experience of digital learning platforms and utilisation of learning technologies.
- Excellent project management skills, thrives in ambiguity, with strong prioritisation skills.
- Plan and conduct training sessions and workshops.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new talent programmes to meet defined needs. Able to evaluate effectiveness of development programs.
- Managing budget for talent development initiatives.
- Keep updated with industry trends, incorporating best practices.
- Data-driven and analytical approach to measuring the impact of programmes.
- International work experience.