The Company -
My client are always a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
You will be in the Structural Engineer team that provides numerous concepts, FEED, and varied design services for their offshore and onshore facilities. You will have an understanding of sustainability solutions and HSE to meet the clients demands/expectations. For onshore work scopes you will be looking at refineries, terminals and plants. As for offshore, you will be looking at Subsea works, topsides, fixed structures and floating platforms.
- Assist in training and mentoring of graduates as required
- Provide technical expertise.
- Assist the Lead Engineer and others when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties.
- Assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance.
- Assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule.
- Experienced in working with other disciplines and sections to meet delivery dates.
- Experienced in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Highly experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Competent in commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of engineering.
- Competent in leading, supervising and the organisation of a small/medium sized single discipline team within a project.
- Must have the right to work in the UK