Location: Hamburg, Germany
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and talented individual. As a Trainee Shipbroker, you will learn the ropes of the shipping industry and work alongside experienced brokers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Support senior brokers with market research and analysis to identify potential opportunities for clients
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, reports, and presentations for clients
- Communicate with clients, owners, and other stakeholders to negotiate deals and contracts
- Monitor market trends and provide regular updates to clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the smooth execution of contracts and deals
- Keep up-to-date with relevant industry news and regulatory changes
- Attend industry events and conferences to expand your knowledge and network.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for the shipping industry and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity.