Location: Hamburg, Germany
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Junior Shipbroker focusing on the container space to join a innovative team in Hamburg. As a Junior Shipbroker, you will assist senior brokers in the container shipping industry, helping to build and maintain relationships with clients, and contributing to the growth of the business.
- Assist senior brokers in the container shipping industry, including conducting market research, identifying potential clients, and preparing documentation
- Help build and maintain relationships with clients in the shipping industry
- Support the team in negotiating and finalizing contracts, ensuring compliance with regulations and industry standards
- Contribute to the growth of the business by identifying new business opportunities and building a network of contacts within the industry
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and industry developments to provide clients with relevant and timely advice
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field
- Fluent in German and English; additional languages a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of container shipping regulations and procedures
- Interest in and passion for the shipping industry
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in the container shipping industry, please submit your CV and cover letter today.