They have recently and successfully diversified into the renewables sector and are working with clients to develop a number of floating wind, wave and tidal energy designs. They have extensive experience of offshore transportation and installation, heavy lift engineering and decommissioning.
They are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer with a Naval Architect / Structural Engineering Degree and experience in offshore platforms, ideally floating wind structures.
The requirements are as stated below:
- Experience of DNV SESAM software and/or experience of ANSYS and AQWA software for floating structures
- Experience of wind turbine and controller modelling in SESAM / Orcaflex / Bladed software
- Experience of Fatigue analysis
- Experience of full aero-elastic-hydro-servo coupled modelling
- Understanding of DNV floating wind rules, regulations and Design Load Cases