One of the leading Maritime professional services company in the industry are looking for a Senior Marine Surveyor to join their surveying team. The role is remote working and primarily based around Savannah, GA, but also other locations on the East Coast.
Candidates with around 5+ years of experience, preferably with a background at sea as Chief Engineer/Master Mariner.
Crucially, this is a fee-earning role so candidates with a commercial network are highly desirable to my client.
The role aims to carry out specialized marine Blue and Brown Water consulting projects; forensic investigations, salvage, marine claims, accident investigations, disputes, surveys, and marine warranties of marine casualties and associated incidents.
Essentials include :
- Direct experience as a Marine Surveyor, Cargo & Hull & Machinery
- Technical Background addressing Blue and Brown Water markets
- Investigation and negotiation skills
- Success winning and developing new client engagements
- Willingness to travel frequently
Contact me for a confidential discussion and further job details.