Faststream Recruitment has entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Goltens as they go through a period of significant growth and transformation. There have been a number of strategically important positions identified and Faststream have been selected to attract skilled professionals to join the Goltens team in a variety of dynamic and rewarding positions.
Join the Goltens team as a Senior Estimator within the dynamic estimation department and take on a pivotal role in overseeing the allocation of work to estimators.
We are looking for experienced ship repair Estimators who have worked in a renowned shipyard. This role would be based in Dubai and having experience in the Middle East will be an advantage.
- Manage the allocation of workload to the estimators in the department
- Take responsibility for estimation, margin calculation and preparation of offers or reports.
- Manage the preparation of estimates and quotes for a range of equipment and repairs.
- Work closely with all stakeholders ensuring that all work is completed on time.
- Ensure that all cost estimates are accurate before submission to the management.
- Manage tendering and costing activities & supervision of estimating staff to ensure compliance with procedures and deadlines.
- Competitive salary and benefits which include family insurance, car and flight tickets each year.
- You will be working with a global leader in the maritime industry that will continue its growth in 2024 and beyond.
- The opportunity to work with a range of clients including ship-owners, shipyards, industrial plants and power stations.