The Company -
My client are a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will join the Electrical Team that provides detailed design services for concept, FEED work scopes. There will be a mixture of onshore and offshore projects that the department manages.
- The role will be to prepare estimates and schedules for Bid phase review.
- Make sure all designs comply with the necessary standards and regulations.
- All work carried out is compliant with agreed budget and schedule.
- Be responsible for assessing the working practices and systems with a mind set on the overall improvements with systems and personal and team performances.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering background
- Sound technical experience and work knowledge.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Experienced in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Able to work with other disciplines and draughting sections to meet delivery dates.
- Must have the right to work in the UK