Our clients are one of the world’s leaders in the marine products and services industry with a particular focus on the maritime and oil and gas markets. With an impeccable pedigree, a global reach and strong brand equity my clients are looking to add a high-performing and experienced Customer Service Executive to their team in Singapore.
The primary role as a Senior Customer Service Executive is to manage all sales support and customer service activities of the Singapore accounts
This role offers a hybrid working arrangement and 20+ days annual leave.
- Manage the order-to-delivery process to ensure smooth delivery from start to end.
- Coordinating and processing of customer orders and related jobs, receive and register enquiries/orders in the system and ensuring all the information is correct
- Working closely with the sales team to understand and execute the pricing strategy with the assigned customer account
- Ensure delivery requirements are accurate and handling any changes in delivery requirements if needed
- Resolve and escalate any order related problems and service recovery if appropriate
- Identify business development opportunities through customer conversations
- Pro-actively promote our products and services to any customer when the opportunity arises
- Maintain accurate information in the system
- Coordinate with other departments when needed
The selected candidate will work and integrate into a vibrant, multicultural environment with an excellent and dynamic company culture. On offer is also an attractive salary package that is negotiable for the right candidate.
Should you wish to discuss this interesting position in more detail, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org