Our client specializes in providing a wide range of marine services and products to the maritime and shipping industry across the globe.
The key responsibilities of this position will be to expand the market share of this organisation in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region, through developing, fostering and maintaining key relationships with existing and new clients.
You will be required to conduct market research and, in turn, develop and implement a strong sales strategy for the business both in the pre and post sales process.
This will involve fostering a good rapport and strong relationships with decision makers across the industry, helping to grow the portfolio and expand the company's share in the marketplace.
For this role you will need to be self-motivated and a 'go-getter'. You will be a curious individual who likes to ask questions and solve problems. Strong interpersonal skills and being able to thrive in a client facing role is imperative for this position.
- Minimum ‘O’ level with 4 – 7 years of marine industry sales experience in Singapore or Diploma holder in any maritime discipline.
- Strong command of English and Japanese for liaising within Japan, presentation, and communication skill.
- Self-starter with result oriented and team player
- Well versed with Microsoft Office
- SAP, CRM tool knowledge will be strong advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- With a strong sense of responsibility and customer service oriented